Wednesday, August 7, 2013

One Year

Well, I thought I would update the blog today since I have been here a year. Wow, a whole year! So much has happened, but it has been an incredible blessing to be here. I was thinking about all that God has allowed me to experience and do this year and it seems simultaneously like a blink of an eye and like several lifetimes. Most of my preconceived ideas about what it means to be a young adult serving in a foreign country were quickly squashed and I learned to simply love people and serve God in the small ways (this is a work-in-progress still).  It has been a year of growing, serving, changing, questioning, loving, hiking, writing, talking, translating, smiling, crying, laughing, hugging, dancing, praying, picture-taking, teaching, learning, searching, finding, cooking, cleaning, stretching, caring, gluing, cutting, organizing, listening, sharing, reading, helping, missioning…….

No comments:

Post a Comment