Friday, August 16, 2013

What have we been up to?

I just want to write a quick update on what has been going on the last couple of weeks. I updated the pictures a few days ago. We sent our last summer team home a couple weeks ago. All three teams that came for the summer were great. I think they all had a wonderful time and learned a lot. However, I think three missions is enough and I was glad for a little peace. The new long-termers have arrived now and will be going to Antigua soon. (I can't believe I was there a year ago!) Last weekend we went on a community retreat and it was good to get away for a couple days. Next week we will be leading the same confirmation retreat four times in different corners of one of the very rural parishes right along the El Salvador border. Please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment