Friday, December 21, 2012

Home for Christmas

I just wanted to give a quick update. I am home for Christmas now (and 35 degrees has never felt this cold). It is a blessing to be here with my family. Like always, it is strange to come back to the States. I am still trying to wrap my head around the American version of celebrating Christmas as compared to the life of relative simplicity that I have been living. But like I said, it is a blessing to be here. I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

I also posted some more pictures. You can view them at this link:

Jamie's Facebook Pictures

Please note, that last time some people said they could not view the pictures on Firefox. It works for me, but if you are having problems, try using a different browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment